Wednesday, September 12, 2012

me and adri are roomies now! she officially lives inside my very house.  in fact and more specifically her door is exactly right next to mine.  which is great! except one thing.  her laptop is louder than mine.  so she always wins the music war.  no matter how loud i play my music her's is always louder.  which is most unfortunate because she listens to country.  i don't know how many more renditions i can take of "red solo cup."  also, at this current moment, both of our doors are wide open.  my eardrums are going to explode and i can still hear rednecks singing about drinking beer in lawn chairs.  i am trying to close my door with my mind.  it's not working out so well.       i really don't hate country music as much as i am making it sound.  i have a new appreciation for how many different ways there are to say beer.

1 comment: